Dublin, Oct. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Construction and Building Materials Market Research Report by Material, Building Type and Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global construction and building materials market size was estimated at USD 916.31 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 946.26 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 5.76% reaching USD 1,282.56 billion. 2025.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2017 and 2018 are considered as historical years, 2019 as the base year, 2020 as the estimated year and the years from 2021 to 2025 as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes construction and building materials to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of material, the market has been studied on aggregates, bricks, cement, ceramic and flooring tiles, composites, glass, metal, precast concrete, sealants, adhesives and sealing compounds and wood.
- On the basis of building type, the market has been studied in commercial building construction, industrial construction, infrastructure and heavy civil construction, and residential building construction. The construction of residential buildings is studied in more detail in multi-family dwellings and single-family dwellings.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Construction and Building Materials Market on the basis of business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of business news and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or company news categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and funding, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news collected helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
Enterprise Usability Profiles
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global building and construction materials market including Ambuja Cements Ltd., Anhui Conch Cement Co., Ltd., Asia Cement Public Company Ltd. , Athabasca Minerals Inc., Atlas Concrete, BBMG Corporation Ltd., Boral Limited, CEMEX SAB de CV, China National Building Material Co., Ltd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, CRH PLC, Ferguson PLC, Grasim Industries Limited, HeidelbergCement AG, Jaypee Group, LafargeHolcim Ltd., Lixil Group Corporation and UltraTech Cement Ltd.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global building and construction materials market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global construction and building materials market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global building and construction materials market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global building and construction materials market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global construction and building materials market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global construction and building materials market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global construction and building materials market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increased urbanization and construction of high-rise buildings around the world
5.2.2. Growing demand for easy to install products for the construction industry
5.2.3. Focus on construction efficiency to manage labor shortages
5.3.1. Very fluctuating and seasonal demand
5.4.1. Increased demand for resilient and durable materials
5.4.2. Market consolidation activity by cement manufacturers
5.4.3. Development of innovative building materials
5.5.1. Difficulty exercising good inventory control
6. Building and Construction Materials Market, By Material
6.5. Ceramic facing and floor tiles
6.6. Composite materials
6.9. Precast concrete
6.10. Sealants, Adhesives & Waterproofing Compounds
7. Construction and building materials market, by building type
7.2. Construction of commercial buildings
7.3. industrial building
7.4. Infrastructure and heavy civil construction
7.5. Construction of residential buildings
7.5.1. Multi-family housing
7.5.2. Single-family housing
8. Americas Construction and Building Materials Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific construction and building materials market
9.9. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Construction and Building Materials Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Ambuja Cements Ltd.
12.2. Anhui Conch Cement Co.,Ltd.
12.3. Asia Cement Public Company Ltd.
12.4. Athabasca Minerals Inc.
12.5. Concrete Atlas
12.6. BBMG Corporation Ltd.
12.7. Boral Limited
12.8. CEMEX SAB de CV
12.9. China National Building Material Co., Ltd.
12.10. Company of Saint-Gobain SA
12.11. CRH automaton
12.12. Ferguson PLC
12.13. Grasim Industries Limited
12.14. HeidelbergCement AG
12.15. Jaypee Group
12.16. LafargeHolcim Ltd.
12.17. Lixil Corporation Group
12.18. UltraTech Cement Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1p3i3i